NEW FOR 2014.
Make a resolution to Super-Ooomph your Organisation.
Peer-to-peer support is incredibly valuable to anyone in business. The Accidental Business Survival Pack allows you to support your own professional development and support structure, with people that you like and trust, and without pressure to sell to, or be sold to by the people you meet.
You choose 2 or more business people that you like and respect, but who aren’t prospective customers. You meet once a quarter on your own terms. Each quarter we send you a survival pack, to ensure you make the most of your time together, and the time in between meetings.
What’s in the box?
Each survival pack contains:
- All of the instructions and materials for a peer to peer training exercise. These are based on the training exercises we’ve developed for our multi-award winning Accidental Business School. Whether you are building business models with play doh or protyping solutions with tinfoil, each of the training sessions is playful and fun, but based on firm evidence and science. We are known for encouraging business people to make use of autotellic learning (play-based learning) to unlock creativity, honesty and rapid development, and the Accidental Business Survival Pack allows you to access our approach in your own workplace or home.
- Instructions for a structured Action Learning Session. Peer-to-peer support is particularly valuable when it is part of a defined structure; we’ll provide you with all the information you need to make the most of your time together. Action Learning is a proven method of identifying additional options for your business, learning from other businesses and holding yourself to account for your continued success.
- A business book. We know that innovative businesses read widely (link). Each Accidental Business Survival Pack will contain a recommended business book (with a copy for each of you). We’ll choose books that will help you to apply the processes that ultra-successful entrepreneurs used to grow their business. You all read the books in between your session, and we’ll provide you with “bookclub” questions to facilitate a discussion about each book and how the ideas apply to your business.
- Biscuits. We are nothing if not science based, and this study (link) tells us that the quality of biscuits can have a measurable impact on the productivity of a meeting, so we’ll make sure you have some great biccies to fuel the session.
- A surprise. Being an entrepreneur is not something which fits neatly into a 9-5 compartment, and we know that it has impacts on all sorts of elements of your life. Based on our research and experience into entrepreneurs we’ll include a gift that we think will make life easier/better or just sillier.
What’s not in the box?
In addition to the things we send to you, you’ll also get:
- A quarterly questionnaire sent via email to complete – this will help us tailor the content of the packs to your needs. If you agree, we’ll also call you from time to time to see how everything is working for you.
- Access to a closed LinkedIn group where you can ask questions and meet other Accidental Business People and connect with members of the Ruby Star Team.
- A free eBook on innovation
- Invites and access to Business Bookworms, our online bookclub, where you can find out about other business books, enter competitions to win business books and invites to monthly live chats about books.
- Exclusive discounts and invites to our events and training.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/forge/rubystarassociates.co.uk/production/public/wp-content/plugins/pricing-table/table-templates/smooth/price_table.php on line 20
Please note, all prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate. Each subscription can only be used by one user. Each cohort has a minimum of 3 members and maximum of 8.
Who is it for?
You are making a living doing what you love, but you may not be sure how you ended up here! It’s fantastic to be your own boss and grow your own amazing business, but like most entrepreneurs you haven’t been trained in business – you need your support and advice “just in time” and on your own terms. This isn’t just for profit making organisations, our techniques and training are also suitable for charities and social or community enterprises.
Why did we create it?
We work with a lot of small organisations. We know that many struggle to find advice and support that is affordable and truly tailored to what they need. Many people attend networking events both to make new connections and meet potential customers AND to benefit from advice and support from other businesses; This can create a tricky balance between being in “sales” mode and never letting on that you need support, and asking the question you really want the answers to.
Click here for more Frequently Asked Questions (link)